Author Topic: Whats up with the sale of Lancaster Speedway?  (Read 2424 times)

retired hamburger

• View Profile
Whats up with the sale of Lancaster Speedway?
« on: November 23, 2014, 10:02:52 AM »
The last thing that I saw was that Bill had submitted a proposal. It's the time of year we started building for next season. Being quite at this point suggest that Reger didn't like the cost to make the place successful. And he decided to not take Bill's deal. Or maybe Bill figured out that it wasn't a profitable deal after adding it all up.What does anyone know for sure.

Stallion64

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Whats up with the sale of Lancaster Speedway?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 11:05:31 AM »
I couldn't disagree more (respectfully). Being quiet just means there is no "new" news. I saw Bill at the North South Shootout in caraway and he said that things were still going as planned but closing the deal more than likely would take months.

I think a guy (and a management team like his) has a lot going on. My ONLY point in this post is that everyone should stay positive and plan on Lancaster being the place it was at the 2014 US Open, in 2015.

- no news is good news-

crankyhick

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 12:49:37 PM »
Well, if you were about to invest 1-2 million dollars, & have Stateline, an ARCA team, Eriez, & a management company, to keep tabs on...I'd take my time to do everything slowly & properly..Wouldn't you?..But, nothing is final, until the fat lady sings..
Howie Markel.. Race Fan

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 02:30:58 PM »
I read some where that they would close on the deal around the first of the year...