Author Topic: Madhouse  (Read 18915 times)

BOZO6106

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Madhouse
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2018, 07:42:59 AM »
The #22 is that Chuck Hossfild?

rg23

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2018, 08:10:29 AM »

Tigerpaw333

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2018, 08:27:34 AM »
Jonathan "Jon Boy" Brown is in the 22
Dirt: Ransomville Speedway, Genesse Speedway Limerock
Asphalt: Lancaster  Hillside

oneill71mod

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2018, 10:48:44 AM »
More good news for BGS... City council approved a $9 million renovation plan for the stadium..looks like a total revamp of an aging infrastructure..renovations will take place over 3years and will have no interruptions to football or racing..
No “I’m not interested in owning a track or promoting your series 😀”

Ratzso

• Veteran
  • "My Life Coach traded me..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2018, 08:26:18 PM »
Good citizens of Racing New York,

I bring you tidings of great joy.  It has been a busy time of the year as I got caught up watching the Holiday Baking Championships on the Food Network. Lot of flour flying and tensions were high.  Some of the best, good hard bake-offs I have ever seen.  Anyone else find themselves getting addicted to reality shows like this?

I was finally able to use my Super Awesome on-demand feature (no password required, Pissano!) from my cable provider and watch the latest episode of "As the Madhouse Turns."  I think Bikerboy said it best, "..the way them Myers' boys handle them mods is amazing."  That's a hint if you're not a fan of them Myers' boys, you ain't gonna' enjoy this latest chapter at Bowman Gray.  The Myers' and their bête noire, Tim, play it up for the fans and the folks doing the filming but with no room to pass, Tim doesn't get to park in victory lane and continues to have anger issues.  But in case you wondered, his thumb is better. 

Which brings me to my observation and opinion that it appears the troika are the only cars capable of actually winning and the rest are basically chopped liver field fillers.  I was also surprised that it was a 100 lap race and there were only 17 cars that started?  17 cars?  Really?

The race itself was actually pretty good.  Neat part was the camera work which shows the sparks coming off the front calipers as the racing drivers apply pressure to the brake pedal and those racin' calipers clamp on those huge rotors.  Never saw this before. 

I was disappointed as I heard the Myers' sister, Connie Myer, would be making an appearance in one of these shows, but I didn't see her.  Maybe next time....

That's all I got...

Respectfully,

J. Langford Ratzaman

"Today is yesterday's future"

Goggles Pisano

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2018, 09:24:42 AM »
I have henceforth and herto forward resolved said password problem.  I watched the latest stanza of Race Night at Bowman Gray and once again soiled myself.  The lad from the north with the III after his name seems to sweat an awful lot.  I wonder if I and II also sweat a lot and it just runs in the family.  He also seems to be earmarked as the out-of-control driver.  A madman. Practicing did not seem to help.    Perhaps it's mental and I and II also crashed often.  This weeks episode seemed to inmate that he was retiring. Perhaps there is a IV in the shadows ready to take over.  I astutely have noticed that if one of the Brown's or Myers' start in the top 4 then the fat lady will be singing on the pace lap.  Very exciting.  Rathole pretty much summed up what I was going to say except for the cake baking thing.  I prefer the show about the forging of killing devices from parts off a 76 Laguna and the one where they kick the contestant off the show who can't make a steak out of jelly beans and lightbulbs.  Thank you and good day. 
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 10:55:24 AM by Goggles Pisano »
Irv's Taking The Night Off.

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2018, 12:33:34 PM »
Spelled like it's spoken. It's the Mars brothers.  get it right... >:(
"do I look nervous?" (no) " There's your answer."

Bikerbob

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2018, 05:49:34 PM »
Told you all so.....them Myers boys spanks them everytime??TM :o

Bb
Robert I. Morronson

I haven't been able to watch lately because of no TV reception...Shehassa put up the Christmas decorations.  She hung a string of lights across the satellite dish....she sometimes is not so smart!!  >:(

----Opening Soon in Elmira...Filthy's Fudge and Bait Shop----
----Your one stop shop for homemade fudge & live baits----

flyin hamburger

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2018, 04:21:06 PM »
What channel is it on? And how do you get on demand? If you have spectrum?

sgt12

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2018, 05:37:53 PM »
https://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/

Sign in with your Spectrum ID & Password

leadfoot4

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2018, 08:01:04 AM »
What channel is it on? And how do you get on demand? If you have spectrum?

If you have the Spectrum provided remote controller, there's a white colored button in the middle of it. This is labeled as the "on demand" button. Press it, and it takes you to channel 1000, the "on demand" channel.

oneill71mod

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2018, 10:16:27 PM »
Madhouse has been cancelled, you can still stream it online..

Patrick Hobbs

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2018, 05:46:58 PM »
It hasn't been cancelled it switched networks. Going to be shown on motor trend network just not sure when

Turbo01

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2018, 06:57:29 PM »
Episode 7 just aired on the Discovery app this week. They also have the previous 6. You do have to log in under your cable provider with a user name and password to watch.

oneill71mod

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2018, 11:13:38 PM »
What is the Motor Trend Network? New?