Author Topic: Elegant builders speedway 2013 schedule  (Read 12911 times)

pink7car

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Elegant builders speedway 2013 schedule
« on: March 02, 2013, 03:43:06 AM »
May 4... Opening day
May 11...reg show
May 18.. Bobcat of buffalo John Fruendschuh memorial race
May 25... NO RACING

June 1.. All out monster truck show...
June 8 ..reg show
June 15... Reg show
June 29.. No stocks.. CRASH MANIA

July 6.. NO RACING
July 13.. Reg show
July 27.. Reg show

August  3.... Reg show
August  10.. Tommy Agen memorial
August  17..110 lap modified tommy/tony memorial

September 7..NO RACING...dirty girl run
September  14.. Points championship
September  20-22...US OPEN..roc mods
September  28... CRASH MANIA

Reg show= = = 4 cyl / after hour imaging TQ midgets / street stocks / sportsman

These are ONLY the correct dates...there will be super stocks and working on other classes but just wanted to get the rough schedule out so people can plan accordingly

streetstockguy

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Elegant builders speedway 2013 schedule
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 04:57:38 AM »
whats the dirty girl run?

pink7car

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 05:07:37 AM »
Breast cancer benefit

Groundpounder

• Legend
  • If you can't Dodge it, Ram it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 06:58:15 AM »
When the RoC schedule was released, there was mention of working on a second tour date besides the US Open.  It would appear that didn't happen.  That really sucks.  Oh well, see you all in September.  BTW, speaking of the US Open, I see on the schedule that it's planned for Friday through Sunday.  If the Bills have a home game that week will they again make a last minute change to cram everything into Saturday?
"Crate engines are to racing what Tofurkey is to Thanksgiving" - Karl Fredrickson
Distrust all men in whom the impulse to punish is powerful. - Friedrich Nietzsche
We are descended in spirit from revolutionaries and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. - D. Eisenhower

crankyhick

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 07:55:44 AM »
"Rough Schedule".....Hmmm......Looks like, "If I want to see racing" I better be prepared to travel...Soooooooooo.....Loyal Race Fan Looking For A New Track To Call Home!!!!
Howie Markel.. Race Fan

Michael Bonesky

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2013, 08:34:00 AM »
"Rough Schedule".....Hmmm......Looks like, "If I want to see racing" I better be prepared to travel...Soooooooooo.....Loyal Race Fan Looking For A New Track To Call Home!!!!
Oswego would make a nice second home.

Groundpounder

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 09:15:43 AM »
When the RoC schedule was released, there was mention of working on a second tour date besides the US Open.  It would appear that didn't happen.  That really sucks.  Oh well, see you all in September August.  BTW, speaking of the US Open, I see on the schedule that it's planned for Friday through Sunday.  If the Bills have a home game that week will they again make a last minute change to cram everything into Saturday?
"Crate engines are to racing what Tofurkey is to Thanksgiving" - Karl Fredrickson
Distrust all men in whom the impulse to punish is powerful. - Friedrich Nietzsche
We are descended in spirit from revolutionaries and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. - D. Eisenhower

Groundpounder

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 09:17:36 AM »

I've been home[track]less for a few years now.  Sad part is that I'm 45 minutes from Oswego.  That could easily be my new home track if it wasn't so damn fan-unfriendly.  Oh well, guess I'll be getting dirty a lot again this year.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 09:27:40 AM by Groundpounder »

frontstretch

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2013, 09:25:43 AM »
Jim is this an official release? Also on May 4th it says opening day. Would that be a reg show and the Empire State Midget Series web site has you on the schedule for Aug. 24th as well. Also is the Open a 3 day event this year? Best of luck to all you this year.

EmpireStateTQMidgetSeries

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2013, 10:05:29 AM »
Jim is this an official release? Also on May 4th it says opening day. Would that be a reg show and the Empire State Midget Series web site has you on the schedule for Aug. 24th as well. Also is the Open a 3 day event this year? Best of luck to all you this year.

We do? Where did you see this so I can make the correction?

pink7car

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2013, 10:14:00 AM »
Ty Larry and I'm just reading off a hand out I to at the car show..yes may 4 looks like reg show.. There's nothing printed on here for aug. 24 and it says 20-22 for open.. I'm working on getting more info for all of us!

countrydave

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2013, 02:03:12 PM »
When the RoC schedule was released, there was mention of working on a second tour date besides the US Open.  It would appear that didn't happen.  That really sucks.  Oh well, see you all in September.  BTW, speaking of the US Open, I see on the schedule that it's planned for Friday through Sunday.  If the Bills have a home game that week will they again make a last minute change to cram everything into Saturday?         
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   june 15th looks like a god date for the roc teams to compete, and dont forget aug 17 for the tommy&tony 110 lapper, should be close to an roc field of mods.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 02:10:06 PM by countrydave »

kt

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2013, 02:12:16 PM »

Sad day when the tracks #1 fan/supporter bails...............
2020: New Smyrna (5)...Sebring...Penn Can...Mahoning Valley(2)...Lernerville...Lake Erie (4)...Chemung...Lancaster...

frontstretch

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2013, 06:42:18 PM »
My mistake I meant to say Aug 31st which is not on Jim's schedule. As I read further I see that this is not an official schedule. I'm sure the official schedule will be released soon. Sorry if I may have confused anyone.

raceannouncer

• Global Moderator
  • Racing Genius
  • I'd rather be a "has been" than a "never was"
    • View Profile
    • Raceannouncer BLOG
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2013, 10:07:34 PM »
geez, Howie, I never saw that one comin'!!!
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government powerful enough to take away everything that you have."