Author Topic: Matt Sheppard Banned from Outlaw Weekend  (Read 11935 times)

thejet61

• View Profile
Re: Matt Sheppard Banned from Outlaw Weekend
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2017, 11:21:44 AM »
Could have been involuntary manslaughter charges.  Sheppard could have faced Stewart-like consequences.  Very lucky.

police, courts and lawyers have no place in local auto racing.

ask0329

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2017, 12:00:26 PM »
Everyone takes it way to serious....its not NASCRAP. lets get back to good ole sat nite racing

Wait what??? Says the guy whos threatened to I believe sexually assault someone's wife, threatened to get people fired from their jobs and a laundry list of other awful things. because of racing.  I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and hopefully you've changed but come on man. You have taken serious to an extreme in the past.

thejet61

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2017, 12:09:35 PM »
Everyone takes it way to serious....its not NASCRAP. lets get back to good ole sat nite racing

Wait what??? Says the guy whos threatened to I believe sexually assault someone's wife, threatened to get people fired from their jobs and a laundry list of other awful things. because of racing.  I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and hopefully you've changed but come on man. You have taken serious to an extreme in the past.

believe what you want. or read.........until you or anyone can say that you have heard it direct from my mouth. more important things in life, racing is about having fun and enjoyment. I hope that when im ready to step out of the seat , theres still racing to watch. at this rate there wont be any in a short time.

ask0329

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2017, 12:26:33 PM »

believe what you want. or read.........until you or anyone can say that you have heard it direct from my mouth. more important things in life, racing is about having fun and enjoyment. I hope that when im ready to step out of the seat , theres still racing to watch. at this rate there wont be any in a short time.

fair enough. and agreed with your last sentence.

Sunny

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2017, 12:32:52 PM »
Yeah, I don't care if you got touched by the hand of God, I know FOR A FACT that you threatened me, so you can try and BS Andy all you want.

Cops don't belong in the sport? How many times did you threaten people with that when they wanted to hand your loud-mouthed a$$ to you at a track?!?!

Go back in your hole, John.

thejet61

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2017, 12:55:22 PM »
Yeah, I don't care if you got touched by the hand of God, I know FOR A FACT that you threatened me, so you can try and BS Andy all you want.

Cops don't belong in the sport? How many times did you threaten people with that when they wanted to hand your loud-mouthed a$$ to you at a track?!?!

Go back in your hole, John.
[/quot
And you are part of the reason the sport is going to *****.......you should have dinner with john wight.... 2 of a kind.

Sunny

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2017, 01:21:22 PM »
Now THAT is funny right there.....

harris9cat

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2017, 06:37:15 PM »
John was a different kinda guy.(i.ll leave it at that) maybe things have changed in the past 10 year's.who knows

Rodney

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2017, 09:24:34 PM »
My post was removed, this one is allowed to go on and on?

dan19n

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2017, 09:32:25 AM »
It is too bad your post was removed,,, I really wonder about how HONEST this website is? My feeling is that the moderator is deleting opinions he doesn't agree with,,,, and I wonder why anyone bothers to read this site????   (and that includes ME!)

ask0329

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2017, 11:06:21 AM »
Anyways....................

Bunch of us brought our campers over last night and the place was getting pretty packed. Hopefully going to be a fun weekend with allot of great racing.

im guessing estimated care counts:
25 four cylinders
20 mod lites
30 late models
40 novice sportsman
100 sportsman
60 big blocks

Ernie

• Champion
  • They hate the Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2017, 11:34:25 AM »
It is too bad your post was removed,,, I really wonder about how HONEST this website is? My feeling is that the moderator is deleting opinions he doesn't agree with,,,, and I wonder why anyone bothers to read this site????   (and that includes ME!)

I agree 100000%. Rod posted a page right off the Sheriff's page, public knowledge, and it gets deleted because Paz the moderator, states that it's slanderous, but this one is throwing so much garbage around and he let's it keep going. That shows a lot for Paz's character.
They REALLY hate the truth :)

Sunny

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2017, 11:49:21 AM »
It didn't get shut down because no one kept it going. I'm smarter than letting someone like the Jet get to me.

Andy, so what you're saying is parking will be at a minimum? lol!

ask0329

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2017, 11:57:06 AM »
seems like parking is always at a minimum for this event. If fans where staying home cause matt wont be there, it didn't show. yet atleast. buddy of mine staying in my camper, we have been ribbing back and forth all week. Told him no 9S gear in the camper or he's sleeping in the back of the truck.

talked to some folks walking around and everyone seemed very excited in general. Even talked to a few sheppard fans (they had gear on). they where disappointed he wont be there but still happy to be seeing some racing.

Sunny

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2017, 12:56:19 PM »
Sweet! Thanks for the heads up!