Author Topic: SATURDAY ROC POSTPONED.....SUNDAY STILL A GO.  (Read 13704 times)

trc1299

• View Profile
Re: SATURDAY ROC POSTPONED.....SUNDAY STILL A GO.
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2015, 10:21:54 AM »
I realize my opinion doesn't matter, but here we go.. I have been involved in racing since 2007, and I just can't believe how people behave on this site... I understand that some people don't like bandoleros, legends, 4 cylinders, and streetstocks. Fine you are entitled to your opinion, but can anyone imagine a race day without those "supporting classes"? And how small the car count would be? Or how small the audience would be? Or how many tracks would get closed? Small minded people minimalizing lower classes regard less of how much time, effort and money get spent to get the "support classes" ready?!?! And only to get slammed as being not worthy! How many drivers in the b mods started out in lower classes? How about it's your kids running bandos(8-15 Year old KIDS) looking forward to racing only to be told that you aren't needed or wanted because they don't drive a "mod" car... I'd love , just once, to put all the jacka$$3$ that run their mouth about the "supporting classes" in a bando or legend and let them run a race, and feel the adrenaline of a start, or making a pass cleanly, or dodging a wreck and coming out clean on the other side, if they could drive 1/2 as much as they ran their mouths they might even finish a race. Just one man's frustration of a useless, nameless, blog from people who largely have no idea how they affect people.. Or just don't care.

I'm out.

itchypav

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2015, 10:32:43 AM »
TRC Well spoken

Modules

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2015, 12:53:13 PM »
TRC. Well said. This board would be much better off with a few less on here.

Larry756

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2015, 08:28:40 PM »
Nicely put Barry  :) :)
Larry C McCormick

In Loving Memory of my son
Matthew C McCormick
(Big Country)
01/16/73 - 12/30/2002

Chriszak7

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2015, 10:02:36 AM »
Funny thing is I own 2 bandoleros my son age 10, and my nephew age 11 and we're grooming them for the future of the track and setting them up to get bashed by some people on here. I kinda look forward to it!

BANGIN BOB

• Rookie
    • View Profile
all dirt roads lead to charlotte.......
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2015, 10:03:22 AM »
TRC. Well said. This board would be much better off with a few less on here.
NOW IF THATS NOT THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK !!!!! HAVE A NICE DAY  :D