Author Topic: NASCAR Truck series title sponsor inserts company into political fray  (Read 8756 times)

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: NASCAR Truck series title sponsor inserts company into political fray
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2017, 10:12:59 AM »
Call me a liar then decline to elaborate when I ask where and what...
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

kt

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2017, 10:32:44 AM »
Call me a liar then decline to elaborate when I ask where and what...

If you can't read and comprehend my first post and continue to perpetuate the "lie", I can't help you and have nothing more to say.

To the guy that actually puts "party before country"(Way 2 Lo) as you have accused so many others of.......Have at it
2020: New Smyrna (5)...Sebring...Penn Can...Mahoning Valley(2)...Lernerville...Lake Erie (4)...Chemung...Lancaster...

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2017, 11:07:03 AM »
 I'm calling bullshit on you Troyer....snippet or not he referred some of them as "very fine people"....Neo-Nazi's and White Supremacists aren't"very fine people"... none of them.  Those are the words he chose to use...Freudian slip perhaps?  He needs to be mindful of the words that come out of his mouth every minute of every day...but he can't he isn't capable.

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

kt

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2017, 11:19:01 AM »
Okay, absolutely the last time.

What Trump said was that there were people there for sole purpose of protesting the removal of Confederate Statues. Some of those people were NOT Neo-Nazi's or White Supremacists......Get it?

Now go ***** yourself......
2020: New Smyrna (5)...Sebring...Penn Can...Mahoning Valley(2)...Lernerville...Lake Erie (4)...Chemung...Lancaster...

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2017, 11:35:58 AM »
"Measure it by the outcry it has brought."  Are you kidding me?
If Trump said his favorite ice cream flavor was vanilla half of the country would be shouting and/or protesting and/or vandalizing with a cry of "See, see, see, vanilla ice cream?  That figures!  This proves he's a white supremacist and I'll just bet he puts lily white cream in his coffee too!!!"

Thanks for keeping us so informed Way 2 Lo.  You're doing the country a great favor and IMHO you should have received more than one vote for President. 

leadfoot4

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2017, 07:44:50 AM »
Well stated, "kt"!!