Author Topic: ~~~ Stick a Fork in 'Em - They're Done ~~~  (Read 14365 times)

Shamrock 3x

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: ~~~ Stick a Fork in 'Em - They're Done ~~~
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2012, 01:16:29 PM »
"FORK 'EM ALL!!!"

Attaboy for the Moderator's sense of humor!  Speaking of which....have you heard what # Ratzso is planning for his racecar?  4Q2

raceannouncer

• Global Moderator
  • Racing Genius
  • I'd rather be a "has been" than a "never was"
    • View Profile
    • Raceannouncer BLOG
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2012, 05:22:56 PM »
"FORK 'EM ALL!!!"

Attaboy for the Moderator's sense of humor!  Speaking of which....have you heard what # Ratzso is planning for his racecar?  4Q2

chassis upgrade???
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government powerful enough to take away everything that you have."

raceannouncer

• Global Moderator
  • Racing Genius
  • I'd rather be a "has been" than a "never was"
    • View Profile
    • Raceannouncer BLOG
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2012, 09:57:22 AM »
This guy is probably next in line behind Chris Economaki as far as racing knowledge:  Brock Yates, former resident/business owner in Wyoming NY...

"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government powerful enough to take away everything that you have."

Ratzso

• Veteran
  • "My Life Coach traded me..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2012, 12:26:06 PM »
This article was in The Daily Movement this morning...

SIZE MATTERS...  WHEN IT COMES TO PLATE RACING

Phil Adelphia - Movement Senior Motorcar Racing Reporter

This reporter has inside double secret information that the recent rumours about the great restrictor plate conspiracy are indeed true.  NA$CAR as the steward of the sport has the ability to level the playing field this weekend at Talladega by issuing oversized restrictor plates to select teams in order to change the outcome of the race and increase fans interest and hence increase income for the France family.   

In the Spring race, Danica Go Daddy Go Go was issued the prized plate, but Mike H. commented in a secret meeting after the race, "It just gave her the ability to hit the SAFER barrier harder than she would have without the plate!"

This race weekend the word is that Jeff Burton and Joey Lagano will be the lucky plate recipients.  "It's time to shake up the Chase a little and make it interesting,"  was the comment overheard from an anonymous source known only by their secret code name, B. France.

In other news, Richard Childress announced in a press conference that he has finally determined the root cause of the problem with the #29 Team.  "We tried changing crew chiefs, team members, new cars, sponsors, decals, fan club president, you name it, we changed it.  If fact I even changed my underwear, which is something I frequently forget to do at my age." 

He continued, "We have finally figured out that the problem with the #29 is the driver!  Wow!  Who would have thought that!  In fact, as I look at all of the RCR drivers, I have decided that our inventory of driver talent is pretty sad.  I've come to realize that many of the other teams have tow rig drivers that have more talent than my RCR drivers.  That's why I have made a decision to try and sign the Busch brothers to drive for me.  Yes, I sucker punched the younger one and have made some nasty comments about the older one, but I've come to the conclusion that if I ever want a chance to win another championship, I need to clean house and hire these guys."

Lastly, Greg "The Wheelman" Biffle who is now toast in the Chase did an autograph session at a local Subway Shop and the only person that showed up was a guy named Jared. 

"Today is yesterday's future"

Shamrock 3x

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2012, 01:52:16 PM »
Boy-howdy....you can always count on Ratzo to have his finger on the pulse of NA$CAR

Shamrock 3x

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2012, 01:53:49 PM »
The pulse of NA$CAR...otherwise known as NA$CAR's throbbing member!

Ratzso

• Veteran
  • "My Life Coach traded me..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2012, 10:05:49 PM »
You can stick a fork in Bowyer and Tony (...think I'll try blocking...Uh-Oh!!!) Upside-Down-In-Smoke, Stewart as their Chase hopes were left in the rubble of the crash on the last lap by the #14 car bonehead move of the race.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 10:21:13 PM by Ratzso »
"Today is yesterday's future"

68mustangfb

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2012, 12:38:20 AM »
Yeah, for someone who is usually bumping his big mouth about wrecking so many cars at the plate tracks !!  HE SURE TOOK CARE OF THAT PROBLEM ALL BY HIS-SELF TODAY !! What was there like 4 or 5 cars wrecked up till that point of the entire race ?? If that would have been ANYBODY but him that pulled that blocking move today HE sure would have been bumping his gums (or throwing his helmet at someone) about that as well !! What a bunch of junk he made !! How about that #29 car how many cars did he SHOVE / SPIN out of his way today with his FRONT BUMPER !! Another guy who's usually pointing fingers at SOMEONE ELSE !! Way to go #17 its to bad he is leaving the Blue Oval camp as he said Doug Yates and the boys sure had a horse under the hood today................................ Oh well several nice saves by some really good / lucky drivers as well today !!
Mods,  Pa. possie; 410 sprint
RACING !

dirttrackrocker

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2012, 06:50:47 PM »
If Danica's tapered spacer gets any bigger wouldn't her husband be curious about how this is happening?

I will GLADLY plug that "tapered spacer"  :)
If you're driving on the edge... You're trespassing on my property!!!!!!!

dirttrackrocker

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2012, 06:56:36 PM »
It's a good thin Smoke caused that wreck or I think we would be hearing a lot more about the total body slam that Kenseth gave Bowyer.
If you're driving on the edge... You're trespassing on my property!!!!!!!