Author Topic: From Lancasters Face Book Page This Morning  (Read 12516 times)

Tom Winter

• View Profile
Re: From Lancasters Face Book Page This Morning
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2013, 09:41:41 PM »
Fans arent coming due to low car counts..your premier class wont allow cars willing to compete because they have Crate Motors..Like there burning up the tracks? not to mention the fans are afraid of killing themselfs when the bleachers collapse

Openwheeler

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2013, 10:45:39 PM »
 I would hate for this to backfire on the speedway when you eliminate the stockcar program because "this continues". I would really hate for a disgruntled stock car fan to call OSHA on the grandstands, fence, etc. making it very difficult for any type of event to be held.

Tigerpaw333

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2013, 11:50:29 PM »
I would hate for this to backfire on the speedway when you eliminate the stockcar program because "this continues". I would really hate for a disgruntled stock car fan to call OSHA on the grandstands, fence, etc. making it very difficult for any type of event to be held.

The owners of the land are lawyers don't think they are worried about it.

Although I thought something like that happen last year and they had to make repairs during the week for stock car program to happen that week. Remember something about 84 lumber running out of bolts.
Dirt: Ransomville Speedway, Genesse Speedway Limerock
Asphalt: Lancaster  Hillside

Danica

• Veteran
  • Banging Aaron Now
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2013, 02:21:00 AM »
The US Open will go on as scheduled Sept 20,21,& 22.

We need fan support, and car owner/driver support. If we get that, we have always givin' you the racing.

When fans don't show, cars drivers/owners boycott we can't give you a race.

If it keeps up, this will be a drag race track with Wednesday Cruise Night and Saturday Special Events, such as concerts, monster trucks,
Nitro night, dirty girl run, etc. no more Stock Cars. It doesn't mean the track will close, it means Stock Car program has failed and been abolished. Help support us, help keep it alive in Lancaster.

Don't fall victim to rumors. The track isn't going anywhere, ownership could not be transferred per the town, they have said they won't approve racing under new ownership, and despite the best efforts of some who want a thruway ramp, that's just not happening either.

We want to give you a place to race, and a place to watch. We aren't perfect, but its not in our hands. We will proceed without stock car if we have to , but it will be because of boycotts, and drama, not because we took it from you. Most of our fans deserve to have the program continue, and we want to continue, lets put differences aside and race.

A statement like this just shows the true arrogance and ignorance of this dump. PLEASE as real race fans do not support this place.

kt

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2013, 08:13:58 AM »

We need fan support, and car owner/driver support. If we get that, we have always givin' you the racing.

If it keeps up, this will be a drag race track with Wednesday Cruise Night and Saturday Special Events, such as concerts, monster trucks,
Nitro night, dirty girl run, etc. no more Stock Cars. It doesn't mean the track will close, it means Stock Car program has failed and been abolished. Help support us, help keep it alive in Lancaster.

Don't fall victim to rumors. The track isn't going anywhere, ownership could not be transferred per the town, they have said they won't approve racing under new ownership, and despite the best efforts of some who want a thruway ramp, that's just not happening either.

We want to give you a place to race, and a place to watch. We aren't perfect, but its not in our hands. We will proceed without stock car if we have to , but it will be because of boycotts, and drama, not because we took it from you. Most of our fans deserve to have the program continue, and we want to continue, lets put differences aside and race.
2020: New Smyrna (5)...Sebring...Penn Can...Mahoning Valley(2)...Lernerville...Lake Erie (4)...Chemung...Lancaster...

Danica

• Veteran
  • Banging Aaron Now
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2013, 12:25:49 PM »

Just a reminder of what the track thinks, it's all your fault!

pinch56

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2013, 12:43:50 PM »
the place is a nice race track needs some tlc i hope it gets it or someone will get hurt, dont get me wrong i am pretty disgusted with the place about the whole not be able to race bc of not enough fans in the stands our team drove almost 3 hrs and wasted our whole saturday. As a track owner or whatever ralph is dont know nor do i really care you never know whats going to happen sometimes you take a hit and other times you make out, for instance look at shang 2 20 cars total for a few weeks now not many people in the stands you know what they race every week bc he knows that he will make it up at the fall brawl. Any ways looking forward to the us open i hope its a good show and if they dont race again bc of not enough people guess i will never go back to track

kt

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2013, 11:02:14 AM »

2020: New Smyrna (5)...Sebring...Penn Can...Mahoning Valley(2)...Lernerville...Lake Erie (4)...Chemung...Lancaster...

Danica

• Veteran
  • Banging Aaron Now
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2013, 02:00:45 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

sillystring29

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2013, 02:57:35 PM »
seriously.. between danica and kt i dont know whose worse... danica why dont you nut up and tell people who you really are rather than talking sh*t behind a computer.. do you race? do you come to the track week in and week out? hmmm seems to me like youre just a big computer tough guy.. dont get me wrong i think it was completely unacceptable for the post.. and i HATE whats happening to my home track.. but all in all i just want to race.. i dont care where it is.. i dont care who its against.. i bust my ***** on my car day in and day out... bottom line i just want to race... im so sick and tired of people like you coming on here and starting more drama... its done n over with.. nobody is even talking about it anymore... go do something with yourselves rather than sitting behind a computer just WAITING for something else to comment on
"I'd like to say I'm ready to kick butt and show the guys how it's done. But I'm not here to prove anything about being a woman. I'm here to drive a race car and try to win a race."

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2013, 03:11:37 PM »
Wow haven't been to an asphalt race all year except for the glen seen some of the biggest crowds this year on the dirt I'm sticking with the dirt side.

45 super

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2013, 03:13:38 PM »
good to hear charlie. i would like to meet danica and utica mike. they have to be some of the funniest guys on here. always have to read there post
You gotta turn right to go left.   Hudson Hawk

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2013, 06:48:23 AM »
Met Utica mike 10+ years ago at perry Danica I don't think he or she will ever give a name or face lol just like on the cup side she don't like us redneck racers.

Gomerpyle

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2013, 07:23:02 AM »
I think she likes me.
Kareem of Wheet