Author Topic: RIP KEVIN MILLER  (Read 2284 times)

sprintdaddy

• Veteran
    • View Profile
RIP KEVIN MILLER
« on: January 01, 2018, 04:01:03 PM »
Outlaw Speedway would like to send our deepest condolences to the Miller family. Kevin, Marge, and Bob are such a big part of Outlaw Speedway and we would like to send all of our prayers to them in this hard time

Sunny

• Champion
    • View Profile
Re: RIP KEVIN MILLER
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 09:06:14 AM »
Posted with permission: The staff and management of Land of Legends Raceway spoke with Bob Miller yesterday to see what or if we can do anything for him or Marge in their time of grief over the loss of Kevin.
There will not be any calling hours or service at this time. Bob explained to us that he and Marge want some time to grieve and in the future will have a "Celebration of Kevin's Life" party where everyone will be invited to celebrate good memories and good times. They want to honor Kevin in that way.
If you would like to send a card to them, a picture that you have, or just a note of encouragement you can send it to;

Marge Miller
9 Dorset Drive
Canandaigua, NY 14424

coop24

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: RIP KEVIN MILLER
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 09:45:48 AM »
My heart goes out to Marge as I'm sure she is in a total loss for her son Kevin.  I got to know him well at Outlaw Speedway every week this year and I know he was suffering dearly may he rest in peace!!!