Author Topic: Lancaster speedway security  (Read 3297 times)

ddirtnbeer

• View Profile
Lancaster speedway security
« on: May 19, 2017, 06:21:13 PM »
WOW, what the heck is going on at Lancaster Speedway up there. Saw clips of one guard getting arrested for punching someone in the face and then a video of 3 guards 1 stopping a car for allegedly speeding, (are they cops there), then 3 guys come and one guy literally lifts?the guy up and body slams him to the ground causing head injuries? Might be a place to avoid or think about.I sure wouldnt want my kids exposed to this stuff. One week and 1 guard maybe but 2 weeks?  Not sure all what happened but I may think twice if I were there about taking my kids or upsetting one of these "security" people.   On the bright side they did say Packman will be making some changes. Only one can hope.

oneill71mod

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Lancaster speedway security
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 11:35:23 AM »
Looks like this happened on a cruise nite,and let me tell you these "car buffs" are a special breed..it's the closest thing to racing they will ever know ...I'm sure that ***** had it coming to him.. The Packman will fix this issue and should be commended for the awesome job he has done at the new Lancaster speedway..
No “I’m not interested in owning a track or promoting your series 😀”

Tigerpaw333

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 05:58:22 PM »
This is what happens with free cruise nights change 5 dollars to get in and think it gets rid of the rift rats that cause problems. Kind of like canal side concerts changing 5 dollars to help with the problem
Dirt: Ransomville Speedway, Genesse Speedway Limerock
Asphalt: Lancaster  Hillside

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2017, 08:29:14 PM »
And the Italian festival

ddirtnbeer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 11:59:46 AM »
well that is great to hear. I heard the place had made a major turn around and it looking good. Its too bad a few thugs,(fans/security) ruin a good thing. With all these cell phones around now NOTHING is missed. Congratulations to all responsible for the turn around.

Tigerpaw333

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2017, 01:23:26 PM »
 :)
Dirt: Ransomville Speedway, Genesse Speedway Limerock
Asphalt: Lancaster  Hillside