Author Topic: Michael Savage talk show is removed from the air Coast to Coast  (Read 1652 times)

John_unaman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Michael Savage talk show is removed from the air Coast to Coast
« on: September 27, 2016, 04:01:07 AM »
Big brother is starting to flex his muscles, talk about Hitler ? these guys really have some fu#king balls.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/26/popular-radio-host-michael-savage-broadcast-shut-down-nationwide-as-he-discusses-clintons-health/#more-122273

leadfoot4

• Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Savage talk show is removed from the air Coast to Coast
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 07:37:40 AM »

Big brother is starting to flex his muscles, talk about Hitler ? these guys really have some fu#king balls.   

I whole heartedly agree!

Hillary is in trouble, and the Dems are determined to somehow or other, shove her across the finish line and into the WH, so they can wreak havoc on America for at least another 4 years. They have a seriously flawed candidate, who also owes hundreds of "favors" to foreign countries, via "contributions" to the Klinton Foundation, and if she falters, I'm pretty sure that MANY heads will roll in DC........literally! All of those "contributions" weren't made without some expectation in return, and I think those that "contributed", are the types that play for keeps, if you know what I mean. So, the Dems are pulling out all the stops.

I've said right from the beginning, I wouldn't vote for her, if she were the only candidate on the ballot, and I truly mean it. I could only stomach a little of the "debate" last evening, and in a way, was a little disappointed in Trump's performance. On the other hand, how do you compete against someone who has been a polished, practiced liar all their lives? Hillary can look you right square in the eyes, spew out a dozen lies, and never even flinch. It's sickening......