Author Topic: Blacksheep  (Read 3425 times)

boxer06

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Blacksheep
« on: August 04, 2009, 01:36:13 PM »
Has any one heard or seen the Blacksheep ? I saw him several weeks ago at SL2. I haven't had a chance to catch up with his son at SL2 to se how he's doing.

Mojo Photos

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Blacksheep
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 02:03:01 PM »
Rodney,
        The Blacksheep is doing fine but he is having trouble with his raceny login. When he tries to reply to your mail, it just kicks him out and tells him to register which he has obviously already done. I will let him know you are looking for him!
Daryl
Mojo Photos

Admin

• Administrator
  • Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 11:28:22 PM »
Tell Blacksheep I want to delete his account so he can re-register. If you can send me a PM to let me know he's ready I'll get him all set. Thanks!

Mojo Photos

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 11:47:57 PM »
I will give him a call in the a.m. and get that arranged. Thanks Admin!

Blacksheep

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 10:11:21 AM »
Hey Rodney, It was great to see you at Shangri-la along with alot of other people that stopped me to say hello. We had a great group of people at the old track and it was nice to see so many of them at the new one. I've been having issues with my login so I wasn't able to respond to your message. I've been very busy helping the boys with their photos and will be behind the eight ball after this weekend with Oswego's USAC show,Skyline, and both of the boys are at the Glen. Duane took around 900 shots at Oswego last night! I'm planning on getting back to see you as soon as we don't need to be at Skyline. Thanks for keeping in touch.
Blacksheep

boxer06

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 01:44:15 PM »
Sounds to me like the boys are keeping dear ole' dad pretty busy these days. Well Sheep I'm sure I'll see you sometime before the end of the season at SL2. Headed down to watch the Mods. at Bristol. Won't be going to the NSS this years, So I won't get to chat with Mr. Nichols keep in touch.