Author Topic: More like laughable dictatorship at Chemung  (Read 16818 times)

pafan

• View Profile
Re: More like laughable dictatorship at Chemung
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2014, 10:04:42 AM »
It's called you stand next to pit lane and use hand gestures like they did in the old day's before they had radios, I'am not saying this was done, I'am saying this is how it could be done.
The car that spun last week was the 45 of Mosher, the 00 of Sellers was this weeks winner, hope this helps you Ernie.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 10:13:11 AM by pafan »

Hoosierfan22

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2014, 10:17:46 AM »
Seeing how the fleet cars go about half pace, they can probably look at the leader or score board and see the 71 isn't there and the 21 is pulling away. Or see the guy on pit road do some kind of signal. Time to spin out. That's their job. Anyone else see the ring leader jumping up and down on pit road like a three year old not getting his way?? Or how about little Terry picking a fight with the old man at the wrecker.. with his helmet still on. Pretty sad when a touring division has to make a rule against a family but its time to implement the RoC rules it at chemung and SL-2.

Dollar Bill

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2014, 11:12:40 AM »
I will Monday morning Quarterback a bit, Seems simple to me, no 45,95,1 cars, allow the 17 & 71 but no Daddy Z in the pits. You might just get a few more quality sport Mods to come out without all of that spinning, spinning, blocking, blocking and trying to run U over from the 45 and 95. All you have to do is watch Daddy z in the pits direct the big top and its not that hard to figure out what to do!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what needs to happen but John White doesn't have the sack Andy Harpell does.  Best thing to ever happen to the RoC Tour was getting rid of them.  I saw this same garbage happen last year at Holland in a Pro Mod race when Jimmy Z needed a caution the 95 spun on purpose.  There was a guy in the stands who called it ahead of time and after it happened all the fans turned and looked at him.  He yelled out Welcome to Chemung.

Who is little Terry and what happened with the old man at the wrecker?

nickk

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2014, 12:01:29 PM »
Yep! Terry stands on the inside pit wall and conducts the orchestra! Seen this many times. He even motions the jam cars in when Jimmy is about to lap them.. He even knows better than trying to lap them with his own cars.. LOL

Hoosierfan22

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2014, 12:31:19 PM »
Who is little Terry and what happened with the old man at the wrecker?

Little Terry would be TJ or Terry Jr. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Apparently if you show you don't agree with them, that's a good enough reason to go get in someones face and act like you want to fight them. All with a helmet on. This after you nearly take out the turn one flagger. Real classy people here.

Said it before and will say it again. Jimmy has talent but having his father around and acting like him is going to get him no where.

Ernie

• Champion
  • They hate the Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2014, 03:30:18 PM »
You people are humorous.
They REALLY hate the truth :)

jimmy consi

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2014, 05:14:33 PM »
i will reiterate..... since i didn't go i will make no comment.

yoyo

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2014, 05:40:40 PM »
so its like bgs/madhouse. nascar does nothing !

BigFeet13

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2014, 06:56:33 PM »
Here's an easy fix. Go somewhere else.

Ernie

• Champion
  • They hate the Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2014, 07:15:57 PM »
being 2 pit stalls away from hanbury he was overheard (by 7 people) that if he wasnt gonna win he will make sure jimmy doesnt and after the race his crew from the stands were coming to take out the zachs! And that is a fact! they put on a good show til hanbury did what he said he was gonna do!

They said that Mike Nichols was suspended for two weeks because he bragged about doing it. Sparky brags that he's going to do it and does it under caution and nothing happens? Sparky should be suspended for at least 4 weeks.

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2014, 08:21:02 PM »
Speaking of NASCAR doing nothing......an interesting article from a writer I often disagree with.

Not here however.>> http://racedayct.com/2014/07/nascars-support-of-bowman-gray-antics-proves-reputable-short-track-racing-of-no-interest-to-them/

"do I look nervous?" (no) " There's your answer."

cheezfriez

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2014, 09:47:45 AM »
Well big John now what?
I got dirt in my cheese fries.

Ernie

• Champion
  • They hate the Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2014, 05:05:44 AM »
Danny Costy must be pretty hard up to let Sparky drive his car.