Author Topic: Shangri-La II 6th Annual "FALL BRAWL" Final Schedule and Some Increased Payouts!  (Read 33338 times)

geokent26

• Rookie
    • View Profile
not a good week to have your web page down

Gomerpyle

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
..........or year.   
Kareem of Wheet

geokent26

• Rookie
    • View Profile
true

#2 Charger

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Can't F'n Wait!!!! Had A Great Time Last Year (Even Though We Blew Up Qualifying) Partying With You Guys , We Rained Out At The Open And The Car Is Race Ready Other Than Sway Bay, Shocks, Springs & Scales.

Openwheels

• Champion
    • View Profile
It’s FALL BRAWL 2014 time!  I hope you are all excited as we are to see an exciting weekend of racing.  Heads up!  There have been some payout INCREASES since the first release.  Are you ready to battle?  Will we have some new winners in the winner’s circle?!?  Hope to see you all there!

ALSO, Discounted Tickets and Pit Passes for BOTH Days!!!... SEE BELOW  8)

DID I mention the weather forecast as of now.... SATURDAY SUNNY 77 DEGREES NO CHANCE OF "R"....SUNDAY SUNNY 79 DEGREES NO CHANCE OF "R"....  8)   can that even be possible...?...  :) 

Here is the complete schedule:

Friday September 26, 2014   - Practice for all divisions 1pm – 6pm   Pit Admission:      $20.00
   Grandstand:   16 and older - $5.00
         16 and under – FREE

Saturday September 27, 2014   

Sportsman Modifieds - 50 laps    $1,500 to win, $200 to take the green!
      Car entry fee - $40.00

Big 10 Street Stocks– 35 laps   $700 to win, $100 to take the green!
      Car entry fee - $35.00

4-Cyl (Fwd & Rwd) – 20 laps   $500 to win, $30 to take the green!
      Car entry fee - $25.00

Pit Gate Open   1:30 pm
      Grandstands Open   3:00 pm
      Hot Laps      3:00 pm
      Racing Starts      5:00 pm

Pit Admission: $30.00**
   Grandstand:   16 and older - $20.00**
         16 and under – FREE

Sunday September 28, 2014 

Street Stocks - 40 laps       $1,000 to win, $100 to take the green!
      Car entry fee - $35.00

INEX Legend Cars– 20 laps      $500 to win, $40 to take the green!
      Car entry fee - $25.00

ROC MODIFIEDS – 100 laps   $3,500 to win, $200 to take the green!
      Car entry fee - $80.00

Pit Gate Open   10:00 am
      Grandstands Open   12:30 pm
      Hot Laps      12:30 pm
      Racing Starts      3:00 pm

Pit Admission: $40.00**
   Grandstand:   16 and older - $25.00**
         16 and under – FREE

**2-Day Pit Pass Available for Saturday/Sunday - $55.00

**2-Day Grandstand Admission Available for Saturday/Sunday - $40.00

Shangri-La2, ROC Pavement Series, Big 10 Series and INEX Legend Car Rules Apply
Hoosier tire compounds 1070 (Sportsman Mod), F75, 980 (Street Stocks) will be allowed.  No tire softening is allowed.  Any other technical questions, please contact our Tech Director Matt Jilson @ 607-259-6231

Questions regarding the show can be directed to Race Director, Jerry Sinsabaugh @ 607-738-8829 or e-mail ksinsabaugh@gmail.com
"Always Remember": A BAD day at the RACES is always better than a GOOD day at WORK!... :-)

"Racecar" spelled backwards IS "Racecar"....

sharpy

• Champion
    • View Profile
Will there be any one selling F75 tires

nickk

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Get your website back up!!! You need to get casual fans in the grandstand.. First place they will go is Google and see website is DOWN, which equals them staying home.. Your advertising of this event is almost non existent!! My facebook, race NY and other sources are blowing up advertising late season events at other tracks... I just don't get your lack of attention to your biggest event of the year!

Openwheels

• Champion
    • View Profile
Will there be any one selling F75 tires

I emailed the track scorer and she said she just checked with Jerry the RACE DIRECTOR and she said:

"I just confirmed with Jerry - tires should be there on Thursday for sale over the weekend."

Get your website back up!!! You need to get casual fans in the grandstand.. First place they will go is Google and see website is DOWN, which equals them staying home.. Your advertising of this event is almost non existent!! My facebook, race NY and other sources are blowing up advertising late season events at other tracks... I just don't get your lack of attention to your biggest event of the year!

I also emphasized about the lack of a website, she was aware of it, but, didn't have a direct answer (and doesn't have any control of it either) however, will look into getting it restored (pass it along to Amy) ASAP
and let us know of any other developments that may occur....

Other than that....Things are ALL set and will be another tremendous FALL BRAWL event....  8)
"Always Remember": A BAD day at the RACES is always better than a GOOD day at WORK!... :-)

Openwheels

• Champion
    • View Profile
Practice in 2 days!!!.

Even practice on Friday 9-26-14 afternoon looks absolutely gorgeous!!!

8)

AND for the 6th ANNUAL FALL BRAWL....

Saturday and Sunday still showing unheard of weather for this late in the year!!!!

Saturday "SUNNY"  HIGH 78 degrees  (10% chance of wetness....lol...)

Sunday "MOSTLY SUNNY"  HIGH 79 degrees!!!!!  ("0" % chance of wetness....lol...)

chief57

• Champion
  • NO Weasels
    • View Profile
Can't F'n Wait!!!! Had A Great Time Last Year (Even Though We Blew Up Qualifying) Partying With You Guys , We Rained Out At The Open And The Car Is Race Ready Other Than Sway Bay, Shocks, Springs & Scales.

if i recall correctly you fell asleep in a chair at the party. i went to turn loose a beer and grab another and when i returned your truck had collected you up. you bringing 5 hour energy this year?
we are ready to party and if a race happens we will be there for that to.
i plan on heading out friday afternoon sometime for practice.
You can't buy intelligence, but I can give it away.

cheezfriez

• Rookie
    • View Profile
6 pack cooler is loaded and i'm already to go
I got dirt in my cheese fries.

#2 Charger

• Rookie
    • View Profile
That wasn't me. I was up when the sun came out and the birdies were chirping. Maybe my crew chief frank. He died pretty early.

Groundpounder

• Legend
  • If you can't Dodge it, Ram it!
    • View Profile
if i recall correctly you fell asleep in a chair at the party.

Good thing whoever that was, was in a chair. Otherwise a safety cone would have been needed.   ;)
"Crate engines are to racing what Tofurkey is to Thanksgiving" - Karl Fredrickson
Distrust all men in whom the impulse to punish is powerful. - Friedrich Nietzsche
We are descended in spirit from revolutionaries and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. - D. Eisenhower

#2 Charger

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Who was the guy sleeping in the golf cart?

oddball5c

• Veteran
    • View Profile
This guy?  Think we heard the next day that he got sick in someones camper that night.