Author Topic: I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR STEWART FRIESEN THIS EVENING  (Read 25962 times)

shawnie2469

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR STEWART FRIESEN THIS EVENING
« on: August 04, 2010, 10:38:11 PM »
TONITE AT FIVE MILE POINT I SAW SOMETHIN I NEVER THOUGHT ID SEE OUT OF STEWART FRIESEN AND THATS UNDER CAUTION COMIN THROUGH TRAFFIC N SLAMMIN A COMPETITOR NOT ONCE BUT HE DID IT TO 2 DIFFERENT DRIVERS AND NO ONE FROM FIVE MILE POINT STAFF, FLAGGER, OR PEOPLE IN TOWER DID ANYTHING TO STEWART. I HAVE SEEN ALL YR LONG IF YOU COME N SLAM A DRIVER PEOPLE BEEN BLACK FLAGGED FOR IT N BANNED FOR 2 WEEKS OR FOR A SEASON BUT WHY NOT STEWART. I SIT WITH MR PARKS WHO IS A SPONSOR N CAR OWNER AND HE HIMSELF IS VERY UPSET WITH HIS DRIVER. IF THE RULES ARE GOOD FOR ONE DRIVER THEN WHY NOT THE BEST DRIVER. IS IT THEY WANT HIM TO WIN THIS MODIFIED CUP AND WILL OVERLOOK ANYTHING HE DOES. WELL I WAS A BIG SUPPORTER TILL TONITE I KNOW OF QUITE A FEW PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR HIM. HE GOT ALOT OF WORK TO DO FOR SOME OF US TO RESPECT HIM AGAIN. AS FOR FIVE MILE POINT, LOST RESPECT WITH THE MANAGEMENT IF THEY ARENT GONNA BLACK FLAG ONE GUY BUT THEY BLACK FLAGGED OTHERS FOR DOIN SAME THING HOW IS THAT FAIR?. OK I'M SURE OTHERS WILL PUT THERE 2 CENTS WORTH IN BUT THIS IS MY OPINION.

Nysprintfan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR STEWART FRIESEN THIS EVENING
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 10:47:40 PM »
Wasn't there but it sounds like typical 5 mile pt!

JW91

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 10:48:55 PM »
TONITE AT FIVE MILE POINT I SAW SOMETHIN I NEVER THOUGHT ID SEE OUT OF STEWART FRIESEN AND THATS UNDER CAUTION COMIN THROUGH TRAFFIC N SLAMMIN A COMPETITOR NOT ONCE BUT HE DID IT TO 2 DIFFERENT DRIVERS AND NO ONE FROM FIVE MILE POINT STAFF, FLAGGER, OR PEOPLE IN TOWER DID ANYTHING TO STEWART. I HAVE SEEN ALL YR LONG IF YOU COME N SLAM A DRIVER PEOPLE BEEN BLACK FLAGGED FOR IT N BANNED FOR 2 WEEKS OR FOR A SEASON BUT WHY NOT STEWART. I SIT WITH MR PARKS WHO IS A SPONSOR N CAR OWNER AND HE HIMSELF IS VERY UPSET WITH HIS DRIVER. IF THE RULES ARE GOOD FOR ONE DRIVER THEN WHY NOT THE BEST DRIVER. IS IT THEY WANT HIM TO WIN THIS MODIFIED CUP AND WILL OVERLOOK ANYTHING HE DOES. WELL I WAS A BIG SUPPORTER TILL TONITE I KNOW OF QUITE A FEW PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR HIM. HE GOT ALOT OF WORK TO DO FOR SOME OF US TO RESPECT HIM AGAIN. AS FOR FIVE MILE POINT, LOST RESPECT WITH THE MANAGEMENT IF THEY ARENT GONNA BLACK FLAG ONE GUY BUT THEY BLACK FLAGGED OTHERS FOR DOIN SAME THING HOW IS THAT FAIR?. OK I'M SURE OTHERS WILL PUT THERE 2 CENTS WORTH IN BUT THIS IS MY OPINION.

WHY ARE YOU TELLING?
Caps Lock lol

Dakota2

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 11:14:57 PM »
Any other results in other classes Thanks Art
 ???

AndrusMotorsports88

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 11:23:52 PM »
I agree 100% tonights episode 5 mile will never live down. They are gunning for there top ACE from Canada in this CUP series and to get there name out there. But they better remember everyone has eyes and witnessed his discrace and the track should not want that under there belt. He was having an off night and used his car in frustration. 3 drivers this year were suspended for either 2 weeks or the entire season for the same reaction we saw tonight. 1 of the drivers from the street stock class was suspended for much less but conspiaring which is unheard of. But Stewart gets away with everything in tonights race. He wasnt parked for the night which they did to 2 other street stock drivers that had a much less form of contact this past saturday. but stewart is left to finish his race. WTG 5 mile what are you gonna do now since everyone witnessed your top ACE make a fool of you and you helped him by not parking or using that black looking thing that sets unused in the flaggers stand.
2008, 2009, 2012, 2014 Figure 8 Champion

RTC56

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 07:54:57 AM »
I smell a RAT  >:( unfortunately it sounds like a case of Friesen is 3 points behind Billy Vanpelt for the American Racer northeast $10,000 title, a black flag could kill his chances at the "money", if this is the case then ya i would say track management is actually cheating to get him the title, what a freakin joke! If i was Billy i would be freakin pi$$ed they are trying to screw him out of the money!

purestock101

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 08:37:14 AM »
I am glad that I wasn't seeing things either. Loss of respect is the way to put it, for both Friesen and 5 Mile. Drivers get mad and have some bad nights, but the two contacts made under caution should have Friesen parked for the night. The running down the track of the 30+ and the hit to the 19, all on the front stetch. I do believe it is the result of the 5-mile staff and Andy trying to get Friesen to the top in all point series. He has tallent and is a dam good driver, he will either make it to the top or not, but the lack of enforcement last night is not the way for him to get there.
To show you what a respectable driver did was the 19. He got out of his car after the race, walked over to the otherside of the pits and looked at down towards Friesen's pits, obviously mad. He then returned to his pits, changed and later in the night was laughing about it. I am sure he was still mad, but was not showing it, respectable!!!
The standard that you hold the other drivers to and the penalties that follow should be the same for all!

beerndirt

• Rookie
  • PROUD Military VET of 26 Years
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 09:05:14 AM »
Mr Harpell do you have an answer for your actions? Just remember you have some big races coming up in the fall and I can see the better drivers just staying away costing YOU money not us. Is it worth YOU losing racers and money to get someone else some? Now I see why all the more full time drivers decide to go elsewhere most of the time.
If I can make one person laugh a day, I have accomplished something worth while

beerndirt

• Rookie
  • PROUD Military VET of 26 Years
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 09:13:07 AM »
FROM THE 5 MILE POINT RULE BOOK!!!!
SEE ITEM B UNDER YELLOW FLAGS :o

FLAG RULES

YELLOW FLAG: Indicates a hazard, debris or accident on the speedway. When the yellow flag is displayed drivers are to slow down immediately. Any driver trying to gain positions by passing under the yellow flag will be sent to the rear of the field. There is absolutely no racing under yellow flag conditions.

B. Passing other cars under the yellow flag will result in a penalty of being sent to the rear of the field.

CAN'T USING A VEHICLE BE CONSIDERED PHYSICAL ACTION TOWARDS SOMEONE???
PROCEDURAL RULES: 

4.         In the event of any disagreement, any member taking physical action for any reason will automatically be suspended and fined a minimum of $250. Suspension to be no less than one week and no more than four weeks. Any driver or owner in a physical altercation will also result in the suspension of the race car during that period.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 09:18:20 AM by beerndirt »
If I can make one person laugh a day, I have accomplished something worth while

dirtraceguy

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2010, 09:24:24 AM »
I didnt know Five Mile had a mod race last night... damnit

BigBadBob

• Rookie
  • http://buildingwhat.org/
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2010, 09:56:03 AM »

cupcake13z51

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2010, 10:01:29 AM »
Typical Stewy bullshit. Same driver as always. Had a temper tantrum. Pretty safe bet he won't win the $100,000 anyways. Bill Van Pelt is to smooth. I think maybe Stewy is mad because Tony Stewart was back in NY State with his old girlfriend Jessica Zemken. You think your some big hotshoe Dirt Modified drviver and Smoke sneaks in and takes your woman.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 10:08:25 AM by cupcake13z51 »
Bubba Army Bubba Army Bubba Army !!!

TaterSalad

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2010, 12:16:16 PM »
I think it's pretty funny that Tony's girlfriend has won more races then him the last few years.  He better lay off the Whoppers

Nysprintfan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2010, 01:17:25 PM »
Still no response from the track? Does this come as a shocker too anyone else? Lol

dirtraceguy

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2010, 03:02:05 PM »
Im pretty sure that the term "physical" means having to do with the body... right from the dictionary..... "of or pertaining to the body" . The rule doesnt say anything about using a car as a weapon. Not trying to take a side, nor agreeing what stew did is right, but I dont really see something in the rules that would deserve a penalty, if that is in fact all the rules have to say on that issue.