Author Topic: Outlaw Speedway April Sprint show  (Read 3569 times)

Iloveracingwny

• View Profile
Outlaw Speedway April Sprint show
« on: February 05, 2017, 11:28:53 AM »
I know a little early but as the snow is flying i had to ask..   Why is the show a 2 day show..  JUst wondering if i should plan to hit fri or sat or both in April...  What does the schedule of events usually look like or will it look like?

sprintdaddy

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Outlaw Speedway April Sprint show
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 12:35:31 PM »
The April 20th & 21st wll be held on Thursday & Friday evening. Both shows will be well worth attending..Should be lots of cars both nites.

Iloveracingwny

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 07:29:49 PM »
Ok thank you

Sunny

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 08:08:12 AM »
"lots of cars" equates to there are a ton of classes on the card for this show, which means (speculation only) that qualifying for all classes will take place Thursday night, with consis and features only on Friday? In the hopes of avoiding another 3am incident?

sprintdaddy, it seems you have a lot of information about a track you say you don't do PR for. Are we readers to assume your position has changed and you are, indeed, the new PR person?

Before you get the impression that I am 'dogging' you in any way, or 'dogging' the track, I have had multiple messages asking if I know who you are, which I don't, and the comments on the 3am night at the track are true, and I placed no blame on anyone.

sprintdaddy

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 09:52:33 AM »
Ms.Sunny I must agree with you about there being a ton of cars for the April opener.As for how the track is planning on running the 2 day event, I have no idea how they plan on doing it.The way most track do it is they put together a order of events so the officials and they sometimes have it on their website for the fans and drivers to also view.As far as you wondering if our position has changed, the answer is no as we still farm 365 a year.( but not for to many more years, Pa's eyes have gotten real bad in the last few years) We are hoping to get down to Dundee NY race track a few times this year.All we do is take info off of Outlaw Website and try not to add any wrong Information.

sprintdaddy

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 10:00:43 AM »
Mr.Iloveracingwny, just would like to give you a heads up that there are a lot of nice hotels in the area, plus always free camping right at the track.We went down for the Dutch Hoag race last fall and the place was packed with campers.

Sunny

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 10:16:12 AM »
Ms.Sunny I must agree with you about there being a ton of cars for the April opener.As for how the track is planning on running the 2 day event, I have no idea how they plan on doing it.The way most track do it is they put together a order of events so the officials and they sometimes have it on their website for the fans and drivers to also view.As far as you wondering if our position has changed, the answer is no as we still farm 365 a year.( but not for to many more years, Pa's eyes have gotten real bad in the last few years) We are hoping to get down to Dundee NY race track a few times this year.All we do is take info off of Outlaw Website and try not to add any wrong Information.

Mr. sprintdaddy - Pa must see pretty good to get all the info he does. ;) And I am well aware of how an order of events works.

sprintdaddy

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 08:46:42 AM »
Been really busy in the shop for the last month getting cars all ready to Rock & Roll. Ladies & Gentlemen it's almost" Show Time"

sprintdaddy

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 08:52:06 AM »
2 months away....Let's Go Racin Boy's & Girls