Author Topic: Todd Parrot suspension?  (Read 9471 times)

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
Re: Todd Parrot suspension?
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2013, 06:48:33 PM »
I have to side with Paz here. NASCAR tested him, he failed and then his employer supports the suspension.

Whatever he used or abused really is a private matter between all the principles. This hits home for me.

As a CDL holder and one who works in a (safety sensitive) position ( says the government not me) I'm

subjected to random  d&A testing as a condition to hold that license. I need the license to hold my job.

It is a matter of public record the status of my driver's license and if I'm in current compliance with my

public employers requirements but if I were not that would also be public but NOT the reasons.

That falls under a privacy provision in the law. What he did or didn't do or take is not really our biz.

Now NASCAR is not a public entity (but often operates like one) and I think a burden to justify what they do

doesn't really exist. At the end of the day it's only racing. Hope Todd Parrot gets whatever help he needs.
"do I look nervous?" (no) " There's your answer."

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2013, 09:39:24 PM »
Me to mike we have had a few people that picked drugs over providing for there families.

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2013, 10:21:53 PM »
This may make Todd Parrot feel a little better.  :P Holy freaking cow!!!!!  :o :o :o  is all I can say.

Don't F with Mother NASCAR.  :-\

http://www.racedayct.com/2013/10/kn-pro-series-east-driver-corey-lajoie-penalize-for-nascar-code-of-conduct-violation/
"do I look nervous?" (no) " There's your answer."

Groundpounder

• Legend
  • If you can't Dodge it, Ram it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2013, 09:55:09 AM »
This may make Todd Parrot feel a little better.  :P Holy freaking cow!!!!!  :o :o :o  is all I can say.

http://www.racedayct.com/2013/10/kn-pro-series-east-driver-corey-lajoie-penalize-for-nascar-code-of-conduct-violation/

What a giant crock of bs that is.  Instead of LaJoie having to go to sensitivity training, any pathetic pu$$y that was offended by that remark needs to go to training to learn how to grow a thicker skin.  Also, whoever is in charge of enforcing Nascar's "code of conduct" needs to be rushed into surgery to have his head removed from his a$$.
"Crate engines are to racing what Tofurkey is to Thanksgiving" - Karl Fredrickson
Distrust all men in whom the impulse to punish is powerful. - Friedrich Nietzsche
We are descended in spirit from revolutionaries and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. - D. Eisenhower

Leftturnjohnny

• Veteran
  • " Land of Equal Opportunity NOT Equal Outcomes"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2013, 10:15:02 AM »
I Found The NASCAR Code Enforcement Officer !!!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 10:17:02 AM by Leftturnjohnny »
"What we have here is...failure to communicate."

Strother Martin from "Cool Hand Luke"

WreckermanDan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2013, 10:16:58 AM »
KOOOL !!!

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2013, 10:21:27 AM »

What a giant crock of bs that is.  Instead of LaJoie having to go to sensitivity training, any pathetic pu$$y that was offended by that remark needs to go to training to learn how to grow a thicker skin.  Also, whoever is in charge of enforcing Nascar's "code of conduct" needs to be rushed into surgery to have his head removed from his a$$.

Agreed about the BS.
This Twitter and the Tweets sure does get a bunch of people in trouble.  Tweets are posted, tweets do damage(real or not), tweets are pulled.  I can't keep up. :)
Oh how I long for the good ol *BT* days.

*BT*: BeforeTwitter

Ratzso

• Veteran
  • "My Life Coach traded me..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2013, 01:44:25 PM »
An old Irish Drinking toast goes, "Everyone is wise until he speaks."

Twitter appears to be a way to instantly let the world know you haven't put a lot of thought into your 140 characters or less...

Ratzso

"Just remember that its a Grand Illusion and deep inside we're all the same.  We're all the same." - Styx
"Today is yesterday's future"