Where's Jimme"!!!! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile
RaceNewYork * We remember...... * Where's Jimme"!!!! < Previous Next >

Frankym
Rookie

Post Number: 38

Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2006 - 12:24 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

How many people have spent quality time with this guy -The guy who was always top row @ Tioga and you heard him all night long. Talked to him a couple times but never knew his name! Just one of those things that is imbedded in your brain forever...
Pjteam47
Rookie

Post Number: 59

Posted on Sunday, July 23, 2006 - 10:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

If you are talking about the same guy, I have a funny story about him. I was working with tommy richards on his modified at the time. we were in infield pits and I heard him for the first time just before the heat race "jimmy spencer rules" and the same thing over and over through out the nite. the only thing is each time it would be slurred worse and worse. By the feature I remember looking in the stands to see him wearing a coon skin hat and you could here him over the cars on the pace lap. Its just one of those things you laugh about with the rest of the guys when you having a few coctails, bench racing.
656crewguy
Veteran

Post Number: 148

Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 11:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The guy's name is Billy or "Puffy". I seen him at Oswego for the modified race Labor Day weekend in turn 1 grandstand. Not sure if he made it for the 200 lapper last weekend. I was in the pits for the whole weekend. Really don't know too much about him, I just think he leaves the races as soon as he runs out of beer.
No74falcon
Rookie

Post Number: 51

Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 6:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Saw him get popped in the face at Shangri-La one night because he became so obnoxious. I will be polite and not tell my own opinion of him.
Travelingman37
Rookie

Post Number: 2

Posted on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 5:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I went to the final race at shangri-la. The man is just histerical! It's an experience that any racer or fan will never forget.
Jpf101065
Rookie

Post Number: 76

Posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2008 - 8:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Big Bill is his name and once you get to know him he's a great guy.He was one of our biggest fans.Drank alot of beer with him after the races in the parking lot and at the Elbow Room and Roots 2. Drove him to the bar one night in the hauler and he got the biggest kick out that. I remember when he wore a full length fur coat at oswego and was yelling Where's Daryl from the back straight grand stand as we were pushing the car to scales. Good Times.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration